Quilting Retreats - Booking information
Booking Information - Terms and Conditions
To book please contact us by telephone 01243 696670/07870559912 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be sent a booking form and further details of the weekend. Please return the booking form complete with a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of £50. Cheques made payable to ‘T. Bashford’. On receipt of your deposit a place will be confirmed for you on the quilting retreat.
- Evening Lecture with 3 course dinner only – if you would like to attend the Friday evening lecture and three course dinner but not the rest of the weekend please complete the booking form and return complete with a cheque for £25. The cost of this event is non-refundable unless a replacement can be found for your place
- In order to ensure lots of one to one support from our guest tutor, places on the retreat are limited. Should the retreat of choice be full, your name will be placed on a waiting list.
- Payment: Quilting retreats can be paid for in full at the time of booking or in 3 instalments. (£50 at the time of booking, half of the balance 16 weeks before the date of the retreat and the final remaining balance 8 weeks before the date of the quilting retreat)
- If full payment has not been received by 8 weeks before the date of the retreat, we reserve the right to reallocate your place.
- Materials are not included in the cost of the retreat. A requirements list will be sent to you near to the date of your retreat. You will be required to bring your own sewing machine.
- A small version of our shop with be available during the weekend, including fabrics and some quilting supplies. Specific non-fabric items that are required for the workshop will also be available to purchase during the weekend and these will be clearly marked on the workshop requirements list. If you would like us to bring anything specific please let us know in advance.
Retreats are full board and include the following:
- 2 nights’ accommodation (Friday and Saturday) in en suite rooms based on 2 people sharing. A single supplement of £20.00 per night will be charged by the hotel for single occupancy. Please specify this on the booking form.
- PLEASE NOTE: Although downstairs bedrooms are available, the lecture and workshop will take place in an upstairs room. The Hotel does not have a lift
- Full Board - Friday: 3 course evening meal. Saturday: Breakfast, mid morning tea, coffee and biscuits, finger buffet lunch, afternoon tea, coffee and biscuits and a 3 course evening meal. Sunday: Breakfast, mid morning tea, coffee and biscuits, 3 course lunch and afternoon tea, coffee and biscuits.
- Drinks are not included
- The retreat will officially begin at approx 6.30pm when we will meet before dinner and the evening speaker. However check-in is available from 2pm so you can check into your rooms and make the most of the facilities.
- Should you need to cancel you will receive a full refund only if your place can be filled by someone else.
- Should we have to cancel the retreat you will receive a full refund. However, we reserve the right to make changes to the workshop programme should this be absolutely necessary, for example due to the ill health of the tutor. Please note this is a rare situation and should it occur we will endeavour to organise a new tutor who can provide projects of a similar skill level. You will be advised of any necessary changes as soon as is humanly possible.
If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us. We hope you will join us for what is sure to be a fun and inspiring weekend!!